InnoLight Technology Announced Volume Shipments of 17 100G QSFP28 Products and the Introduction of 400G OSFP at OFC 2017Information Technology Press Releases Monday March 20, 2017 09:04
InnoLight Technology, the leader in next generation cloud computing optical transceivers, today announced volume shipments of a complete suite of QSFP28 products. InnoLight also announced the availability of Industry's first 400G OSFP at OFC 2017.
With the convergence of Telecom, Mobile, Enterprise and Data Center networks into cloud network architecture, the demand for ubiquitous, high bandwidth and low cost optics just exploded. 100G QSFP28 has become the de-facto standard for optical interconnects for the cloud networks. On a $/Gbit basis, 100G QSFP28 is more cost effective than 10G SFP+ and 40G QSFP+, and in some cases, by a significant margin. Due to this unrivaled price performance, all industry participants are rapidly rolling out QSFP28 connections. To support this rapid adoption, InnoLight has introduced the most comprehensive portfolio of QSFP28 optics in the industry:
- QSFP28 SR4 - QSFP28 eCWDM4
- QSFP28 eSR4 - QSFP28 CLR4
- QSFP28 AOC - QSFP28 LR4 (Ethernet)
- QSFP28 to 4X25G SFP28 AOC - QSFP28 LR4 (Dual Rates)
- QSFP28 PSM4 - QSFP28 LR4 Receive Only
- QSFP28 CWDM4 - QSFP28 ER4-Lite
"4X architecture has been proven as the most cost effective optical platform for high bandwidth optics. This platform has become the dominant solution in both 40G and 100G. We expect this platform to continue its success into 400G, either in 4x50Gx2 or 4X100G architecture. InnoLight is aggressively driving 400G development in both OSFP and QSFP-DD form factors to continue to deliver the best price performance optics in the industry," said Osa Mok, Chief Marketing Officer of InnoLight Technology.
InnoLight Technology designs, builds and markets high-speed optical transceivers that enable rapid bandwidth expansion of next generation cloud networks. Its solutions offer superior technical performance, compelling value proposition, and time to market advantage that are critical for the sustaining growth of cloud data centers.
Latest Press Release
BioNet-Asia Co. Ltd organized the first International Symposium on Advances in Pertussis Immunisation in Bangkok, Thailand. The Symposium was attended by more than 300 international and Thai experts on pertussis vaccination as well as public health...
- Manages lifecycle triggers for relevant, holistic and multi-channel customer engagement with operator's customer Mahindra Comviva , the global leader in providing mobility solutions, today announced the launch of MobiLytix[TM] Centralized...
- Sophos Phish Threat is an advanced security testing and training platform designed to reduce risk from IT's largest attack surface – the end-user - Allows IT managers to more effectively address threat prevention by targeting risky user behavior...
2016 is known as 'the first year of live streaming', and dividend from universal live streaming is obviously still at the peak. While there's still no winner of 'the competition among a hundred live streaming platforms' and some enterprises are still...
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC), a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services, today announced that ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) has completed the implementation of SS&C's PORTIA to support their...